Thursday, June 21, 2007

Random Thoughts..

its my 2nd day of training. so far so good. we are promised not to be disturbed but that's just a theory for me. well i was called last night and ended up coming to work. as i couldn't get hold of my boss i had to go back to work this morning. 6 AM and i was already there. sigh. rushing for the analysis and report to be ready so that i could attend the training on the dot. thank God my boss took pity on me and offered continuing it. why not from yesterday??. done with training. back to office. yeah, because my backup was also 'on leave' i had to rush back to send the HR file which apparently 'can't be hold until tomorrow'. another colleague simply answered 'i prefer not to' when asked if she could assist. doh!. there goes my attending the dinner organised by the global side. back to office i realised that few jobs that's supposed to be finished before 9 AM were not completed. i wonder how the other workmates of mine check it. so i spent time finding the error and called the one who's supposed to handle this. and apparently, the girl who's supposed to assist her did something wrong. instead of deleting the shared files she deleted the country-bound files. tada!! sometimes you wonder how people can be so ignorant, just because she's not the owner of the job, eh. i give up.

**
on my journey home i realised i hadn't sent a copy of the dB to my boss. shoot!! hopefully nothing goes wrong tomorrow. else, let's hope she doesn't mind accessing my machine and find it herself there :)

**
reached home i called my nephew. talking with hime always makes me feel happy. he will update me with my niece's progress and him asking me to go home so that he can play with me was just a music to my ears. can't believe he'll be 6 in 2 months time. i still remember the day i woke up feeling something cold on my face only to find him grinning mischieviously at me while his hand was holding his bottle letting the milk dripped on my face.

**
suddenly i remember a conversation i had with someone i just met last week.
him: so you're here for work?
me: yes
h: living alone?
me: you can say so, well actually for this month i have someone staying with me
h: and most of the time alone?
me: yupe
h: so you're working here, staying alone away from your parents so that you can have fun?
me: let's just say i live here alone responsibly
h: well that's a smart answer hahaha
duh! what's up with that? just because you're living away from your parents and family doesn't mean you're letting the rein loose. sometimes its just better to ignore comments from people like that. yada yada yada. as long as you're responsible and do things in accordance to your belief and not breaking your family trust you are okay. at least that's what i believe.

**
speaking of new person. i'll be meeting someone new next wednesday. not socially. not for personal benefit. well, actually maybe can be considered for personal benefit. it's more for business that can have an affect on my personal being. i did some googling based on the name and managed to get some results. whether it's the right person is another story. i think it is the same person, though. i hope it is.

**
i'm off to bed now. nite nite. on 2nd thought. i think i'll go down to get myself a coke.

**
a very random thoughts, eh? that's me .. i can start talking about A and somehow ended up talking about L. then i'll spend the night retracing the conversation, how can it ended in L.

No comments: