Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Lovely Weekend

my sis was in town for a night. my uncle arrived at the airport. she came out. went to my uncle's place. met the others who's already there. back home. chit chatted. slept. woke at 6 am. did marketing getting mum's last minute orders. met my uncle and my cuz. fetch my aunties. went to little india. breakfast. i got a complaint from my nephew - apparently i picked up my phone, talked, and hung up on him. that's my voicemail, my dear. went back home. went to my late uncle's place to visit my aunt as my sis wasn't around when he passed away last december. feeling a bit guilty 'cos i haven't called her eversince my uncle died. went to city. did some shopping. rushed back home. final packing. went to airport. met an aunt. had lunch. the others arrived. sent her off. went home. alone again.
got some good advises from my uncle and my sister - an eye opener from my uncle and a surprising one from my sister, thanks to you both for that. got some info on my cuz who's studying abroad. and i just realised that it's tough being a man who has a beautiful daughter and handsome sons, just ask my uncle lol.
tired but truly deeply contented.

No comments: