Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just My Luck

i don't know if it's a fate or me being simply retarded. few months back i lost my card holder the stupid way, i dropped it in the cab. i was waiting for a bus but decided to flag a cab when i saw one. i was having a chat with a friend over the phone and was busy with lots of stuff as well as i just came back from some cnbc event. lost one gym membership card, tang care card, credit card, gnc card, and God knows what else.
bought a new card holder and giving myself excuse to change my wallet and another card holder as well. some luck here. i wasn't satisfied with the choice i made with the sales person's persuasion, i went back the following day to exchange it with my first choice. some price difference made me had to add one more stuff. so i went for the card holder (this time, its for business card) which can be used as a coin purse as well. after some calculation i became aware that i was undercharged. i should've paid more that i called the store the following day. i did my part right? the staff said they'd called me back to discuss on the settlement but they haven't call up til today. well, i did my part so i'll just wait for them to do theirs.
anyways, to cut the story short. i lost this card holder now. this time around i'm not sure where as i remember seeing it still on sunday. guess i threw it unintentionally or i dropped it when i took the letter out of my bag on monday. but i couldn't recall putting it in my bag on sunday night, though. well i guess the bottom line is it's gone. and together with it few dollars in coins, banquet card, few business cards, and my phone memory card. darn!!

No comments: