Thursday, November 30, 2006

we're moving !!

yupe, we'll be moving to a new premises next friday. since i'll be busy with the database and application migration next monday, i got to start packing from this week. it's quite sad to leave after 7 years in this office. but we'll be moving to a new place, and i got a seat next to the window. yes!! can't complain there - i still got to see our old building from where i'll be seating. i was told that my current seat has a good fengshui - that is there's a solid wall behind me and i'm facing the window. i'm not sure about that, but my current place is good as i got to face everyone else so it's easy for me to start talking, hehe. there's a solid wall behind me and i'm sitting near the window starting next week, is this a good fengshui too? i have no idea.. as long as there's money credited to my bank account every month, i'm happy! :)

2 comments:

juwi said...

Akhirnya pindah juga...Nggak bakal terjebak dalam lift lagi, dong, hehehehe...

Simply Baby said...

eits, belum tentu.
tp tenant di gedung baru oke2 tuh :P