Tuesday, November 28, 2006

love, life, marriage, and more ..

while waiting for the 'clash of the titans' last night, i started reading one of the book i just borrowed. my God, i couldn't stop myself from reading it. it's very good and the joy and sorrow part really brought tears in my eyes. no wonder there's so much quotes taken from his books. i forced myself to stop reading it and watched ballack in action. after the match i texted my uncle and he ended up calling me and we talked about the match. err, did he know that i am only into the english premier league because ballack is now in chelsea? i have nuts knowledge when it comes to the technique, though i'm getting more familiar with it, that i just listened to him talking about it. once the conversation is done i couldn't help myself but continue reading the book. it was indeed one of the good book i read.

No comments: