Saturday, November 18, 2006

a good day?

don't ask me how i ended up skipping gym, took the mrt home and alighted at tampines - it just happened. after hearing so much rave about this movie, i ended up getting one ticket for myself before heading for a dinner. back to the cinema, bought myself a large size of sweet popcorn and coke light *so much so for light when its accompanied by something sinful*. the movie was good and the time i spent with myself is great. once in a while its nice to be enjoying the time with yourself. oh, have i tell you that tampines mrt station looks like IKEA with all the posters? i can't wait to visit the branch there!
thanks to the large size coke, i had another restless night. my love-hate relationship with this drink is getting worst. i've been sleeping like a baby for a week and once i had it at night, there it goes. thanks to the tv which accompanied me throughout the whole night. i watched the re-run of amazing race asia and was quite puzzled with the detour given when they're in indonesia. selling bakso or pushing the cart while singing 'abang tukang bakso?' come on! couldn't they find something better to do? but honestly when it comes to seeing them doing it i couldn't help myself but laughing to the toneless clueless song. tried getting back to sleep to no avail and that was when i realised i couldn't wait any longer to get my wisdom tooth extracted. been postponing it for a year as per boss' request that now the hole is getting bigger and the throbbing is getting more painful. i have to take care of myself and think of doing it the soonest possible, but with the office movement and the month-end closing i don't think i can have it done in the next 2 weeks. 4.30 am and i'm still wide awake. thank God the next time i opened my eyes it was morning, meaning i had a sleep however short that is.

No comments: