Friday, November 17, 2006

walking down the memory lane...

mom just called asking what do i want to do with the crazy shirt full of signature? i was confused for a moment than i realised what she meant was my secondary and high school shirt, the one used on the day we knew we passed the exam and then we walked around signing other people's shirt while others signed ours. ah .. those were the days.
on that day all we could think of getting all of our friends to sign our shirt while asking them to write something memorable in the year book. some would spray their hairs with 'pylox' as well. i tried my best to skip that or ended up getting a great lecture at home.
i'm trying to remember who sign where on my shirt. i'm trying to recall the friends i went around the school with. and now my mind wanders to my secondary school and high school time. those were the days ..
should i throw it away? should i keep it as a memory?

No comments: