Saturday, November 11, 2006

running running as fast as we can ...

in 2.5 hours time we'll be participating in the SGX bull run. it's quite a short distance that we managed to persuade few others to join as well. it's exciting how i used to force hp to join running, and when she's used to me forcing her we managed to get jn to join us. now not only 3 of us, but 3 more girls from my dept. are joining the run.
funny part is boss asked me to bring my mobile along so if anything happen i could come back to work. her being on leave today made me think i could escape this but she called to make sure of that. it's just like going home 30 mins earlier!. imagine we're running and at the last 1 km, the phone rang and should i turn back or continue the run? think i'd bring my mobile? no way! might be leaving earlier to meet the rest from the firm for a group photo. can't wait for the fun...

No comments: