Saturday, November 18, 2006

how could you?

me and my besties have been planning on a trip to bromo for years. it was always postponed due to one or another reason. the last time we postponed was because of the activity in that mountain. and now, how could you guys do this to me? how could you? hehe, i'm just pulling your legs eh - i'm trying to make you guys feeling guilty of leaving me alone. yeah, they're going for the weekend trip in few hours time. too bad i couldn't make it - couldn't afford on another trip home after all the trips i've been doing. couldn't afford or should i say 'dare' to apply even for one day leave.
hope you guys have a blast and enjoy the well-deserved break. have fun guys! just remember to tell me the detail of the trip - that's the souvenir i request from you.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Huehehehe..it was fun, indeed. Unforgettably, unpredictably, and tiringly fun. Biki promised to write on (atau in?) her blog about it.
I guess we have to plan for another trip to another place. But then again, I don't mind going to Bromo again in the future :-).

Simply Baby said...

sip sip ..
bromo lagi dah - udah plan bertaon2 kan nih :P
handphone baru merk apa neh?