Thursday, October 05, 2006

yesterday i met my aunts and the 3 of us went to visit the family of our relative who passed away in the morning. we lost our way there that we actually arrived few minutes before time to break our fast. as uncomfortable as we were, we still went in. anyway we're still a close relative, that the deceased lady's dad is my grandmother's brother. it was a big family that it reminded me of my grandfather's place and then my aunties started going down the memory lane, telling me stories of their childhood when they're still staying in the house that is now part of changi airport. anyways, we ended up breaking our fast there. of course i was happy being faced with curry puff, bubur alisha (yummy), and the ultimate chicken briyani. hmm, what's missing is only the shorbet drink. will ask mum to make this when i'm home.speaking of home, i finally braved myself and asked my boss if i could take leave on the 23rd and 25th for hari raya. knowing that my part will be on on the hari raya day itself, i assure her that everything will be fully tested before i fly home. after telling her that i'll bring my machine home in case something comes up, she approved my leave request. happy happy happy indeed.
i missed my morning meal today. thanks to the 5-more-minutes attitude of mine. well, not that i'm new to this but still not sure if i'll go to the gym after breaking my fast or simply join the class and leave just when my prayer time comes *thinking

No comments: