Thursday, October 05, 2006

french, creole, english?

a friend gave me a link to his country's online radio and we ended up listening to it as i was promised to be told which is which.

my friend (mf):- this is french
me :- but it sounded weird
mf :- now its creole
me:- no wonder it's weird, but i can understand some of it though
mf :- oh now it's french
me:- huh?
mf:- actually creole is french too - just a bit brut
mf :- now it's french and a bit of english
me:- you guys are confusing man ..
mf:- back to french, mauritius french
mf :- now it's mauringlish
me:- *faint*

as confusing as it is, i kinda enjoy the songs played - french, english, hindi, creole, and god knows what's playing. i think it's a creole song playing now 'kolikoko li koko kolikoko li koko tu vais ajive dan vong' ???

4 comments:

juwi said...

Hehehe..Mauringlish kayak gimana lagi, tuh?

Simply Baby said...

creole ama english katanya.
banyakan prancisnya sih, bisa buat memperlancar. dengerin dah :- http://www.topfmradio.com/live_radio.php

juwi said...

Hehehe..gue nggak ngerti bahasa Perancis, euy. Cuma tau je t'aime :-p (nulisnya aja nggak tau bener apa nggak).

Simply Baby said...

betul tuh!
wuah - juwi bisa prancis juga :P