Friday, October 20, 2006

excuse me, but ..

an incoming text message

msg :- hey girls, think we are going out for some drinks tomorrow night, wanna come? let me know
me :- hey, thanks for the invitation. i'm flying home tomorrow *yippee*. you guys have fun ya
msg :- will miss you then. have fun back home yah
me :- thanks thanks. will surely do. don't miss me yah ;->
msg :- yeah right. let's meet when you're back. call me yah!
me :- i'm sorry but now i really have to ask. who are you?
msg :- oh GIRL!!

haha.. sorry m2, i really didn't know who i was texting but feel bad of asking as it seems that i have to know you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... hahahaha...

Hmmm.. might want to try texting you someday... and see how it goes...

Simply Baby said...

haha
hmm, jadi lain kali kalau ada anonymous text tau deh siapa ;)
*selamat hari raya idul fitri ya*