Tuesday, October 17, 2006

counting my blessings

more than an hour to go before we go for our running. hp wanted to see the lights at little india, so we're heading there afterwards. these 2 colleagues of mine, little did they know that i have upgraded them to friend. so very considerate, even switching off the light while i was doing my prayer after our run so that i could concentrate more, thats what jn said. a simple yet a very thoughtful gesture.
2 weeks ago, i was at bbq gathering. well i was supposed to help in booking the pit since i'm holding the petty cash and that's all. was quite surprised that it was held during fasting month but i thought of just being there to show support. ended up being the one handling the caterer etc that when everyone knew i was fasting they make sure that they prepared the food for me to break fast with. too bad i had to leave early to do my prayer and prepare myself for my gym buddy's wedding dinner. but the thoughts really count. imagine people from few different culture were busy preparing for my meal though i told them i wouldn't be able to stay for that. really sweet of them.
well, who said there's no more hope for 'world peace' in this world?

No comments: