Saturday, October 21, 2006

can't wait .. can't wait

today is the end of our local test - phew, finally after 5 months. need to clear everthing before preparing for going live next week. after all the hard work for the past 2 years, frustration, anger, desperation, you name it - i just can't believe that it's just few more days before going live!!. the global hr and time expense went live without many problem - i hope the same goes to the global financial system *though i still have to figure out that stupid nested xml thingy*. though i'm working hard on clearing everything so that i could leave early with a little peace of mind, with my luggage behind my desk - all i can think of now is going home!
in 10 hours time i should be back home to my beloved family, the people i love most. i'll be seeing & touching little nadia for the first time and i hope my nephew is not asleep yet. i am not sure who will be fetching me tonight *possibly dad* but i've requested to buy me martabak manis for my supper.
embi, the old lady who's been massaging me since i was a baby, will come tomorrow morning. it's about time to fix all this strained muscles and i'm prepared to hear her comments on how stiff my body is, how healthy *she never use the word fat* i am.
this time around i promised myself to learn or at least help more when mom is making her famous cheese cake. with all the orders she receives, i hope she could squeeze in one for me to bring home.
checked with my sis & parents if i still be getting hari raya money from them *hehe* so no need for me to change money - what i have should be suffice.
made an appointment with my 2 lovely friends back home for breaking fast over the weekend.
luggage packed. no food ordered this time around. chicken pie buy later. passport check. e-ticket check.

2 comments:

juwi said...

Welcome hommmeeeee >:D<

Simply Baby said...

tengkyu tengkyu ..
tp mesti tersiksa di kantor dulu neh, tau2 ada masalah *what a luck :\* - murphy's law dah!
SEE YOU SOOOOOONNNNN ;)