Saturday, October 28, 2006

Food Fiesta

managed to cover 5 houses yesterday - yay! still lots of houses to go but i think i'll cover uncles, aunties, and my grannies houses first. already thought i could finish my visiting once i cover all houses around tampines when i remember shoot! the most important house, my daddy's bro!! i really hate the thought that i had to travel to hougang to do this visiting - will try to squeeze it in later. guess i'll wait for my auntie to recover and join her visiting my grand uncle, grand aunties, and my mom's step grandma. why does oldies have to have so many children, eh?
it's friday!! no one's in the mood of working that we'll be leaving the office at 11ish for the project launch party until 3 pm today. heard the place was closed for this function as not only the team will be attending, but partners as well. too bad, the place is not halal certified :'(. we're hoping that the local project consultant's suggestion to the partner is approved. if so, the project core team members will be released home after the lunch is over. woohoo, whatever the decision will be, we'll be bringing our bag with us.
then after work, the managing partner & his wife invite those celebrating to attend the hari raya & deepavali celebration dinner at one of my favourite place. though i have problem when it comes to this, as i don't know many malays and indians here, i think i'll still be going just for the food. will leave early so that i can do my visiting later.
and how am i supposed to control my diet?!?

No comments: