Saturday, October 08, 2005

Who said having someone helping you is good.

The new staff is now my responsibility. I shoud assign jobs to her, something that has got to do with the project before bringing her in for the project. Problem is all the things I'm doing ties to each other hence difficult to assign part of it to someone who doesn't know the system as a whole. So then we came up with an idea of a simple application - a so called XML converter that's going to be used for the HR first, if it's fine we might use it for the financial system too.
She's almost done with this application, I guess early next week. I will then run through with her before showing it to the boss. I drag this moment, 'cos if she's done with that I have to come out with something else for her.
Thought she'll be helping hp on the conversion soon - apparently not that soon!


No comments: