Sunday, October 23, 2005

There's a house need to be cleaned, toilet need to be brushed, 2 weeks of laundries need to be ironed - but I DON'T CARE!

I've been quite busy for the past 2 weeks - my friend was here n my sis is leaving tomorrow. Hence, been spending the weekend out with them. Im glad they're here - at least I got a very loooong weekend though I kinda have my weekend duty haywired ;).

Just came back from watching the 40 yr old virgin - quite a funny movie. And now, I couldn't sleep :\. So, I guess Im just gonna recap my life hehe..

I finally met one of my online friend. We've been chatting since she was still in the US and now the she n her hubby have move to Singapore we managed to meet offline. Well, a nice person indeed and one thing for sure is we have quite a number of things in common - our fond of outdoor activities and exercise. She used to be a professional body builder and she knows that I want to burn fat and gain a little bit more of muscle, she invites me to her house to see the way she cooks. Im totally excited about this!!

Back at the office - managed to find the way of generating the keypairs with Reflection, hope it's the right way. Well, lets see what US gonna say abt it. Decided not to go to Sydney as well. Kinda have confidence that we can handle everything by ourselves. I hope the offer is still valid when we're stuck along the way though. Plan to complete all things need to be done in the server and migrate everything there as well by Monday and proceed with the conversion part thoroughly. Hopefully I can touch some part of the interface before flying home.

Can't believe it - 5 more days to flying home!!

No comments: