Friday, October 14, 2005

Sigh - been having insomnia for days now. Always woke up in the morning feeling bumped that I simply hailed a cab to rush to office. I dunno - could it be due to my late workout or the coke I have for my morning meal and breaking fast or even the stressful days at work.
Sneezing and running nose as well now. Geez, I can't afford to fall sick now! I really dunno.

I have myself to blame actually, feeling under the weather and still went for the combat class earlier. But I simply couldn't take it that I left halfway - even before the Muaythai track.

Work has been crazy. Finally I managed to get the Oz's conversion dB both on SQL and Unix up and now need to study them and understand the flow of it before deciding if it's better to build our own instead of using theirs.
Another server crashed - and what kinda pissed me off is that this should be handle by someone else. But everything's being pointed to me and Im always the one liasing with IT. I know my boss wants me to do it 'cos she wants it to be solve asap but then I also have a lot of other things to do. I was so stressed today that I told the person who's supposed to be handling it that I will deal with IT to get a replacement server and once it's done she must try to do the installation. She should know by now especially that she saw me doing it the other day.
One good thing is that my boss is a very good boss, she gives you credit when she feels that you deserve it. Few weeks ago she email-ed me and cc-ed the partner praising my work and thanking me for putting a lot of effort on it. Today in our discussion, she told everyone that I've been doing very well and that she wanted them to help me as well, especially that the HR is going live soon and the weekly technical call with US will be starting soon. I was quite surprise abt the weekly call, thought it won't be that soon - hell, my schedule's gonna be pretty messy. I hope they scheduled the call based on our working hours instead of theirs.

Hope the server problem can be settle before lunch tomorrow. Somehow I got the feeling that I'll still be the one installing the programs.
Sounds like Im complaining a lot huh? Well, the fact is - I AM complaining! Thinking of what I must do next really really stress me up - and this will continue 'til Oct next year.

Gonna be on 1/2 day leave tomorrow - yeay .. at least I have time to unwind since my friend n my sis is coming down.

Well, I think I'll have my morning meal now and try my best to fall asleep.

No comments: