Monday, October 03, 2005

Its raining so looks like watching corpse bride is cancelled. Nothing to do n still lazy to clean the house here...

Oh ya, yesterday in the gym's locker I overheard (more like eavesdropped actually) 2 girls talking about the instructor. I really wanna know 'cos I didn't attend his class last friday so no chance of asking him. These girls are talking in a mix of mandarin n english so I didn't get the whole story but what I learned abt is nothing I haven't know. Basically his new office location made it difficult for him and that he's so busy n tired that last friday he was like dragging himself to class - I guess his taking a short break. I remember my other friend said that if he continue doing what he's been doing he's gonna end up bad.
Well, hope it's just a short break from teaching - I actually checked w the club n they said there's no news of him resigning. Thank God.
I know people are wondering about me enjoying his class a lot n thought I have some sort of feelings. Haha .. totally wrong. I simply enjoy his class 'cos he's so motivational n he made an effort to know each person better so we kinda like him for being caring. He's also the only instructor I dare to approach n request for songs.

Another good news - finally .. FINALLY! juwi is coming to town - after 6 years of living here I finally have one of my buddy visiting me! She was unsure when I suggested it since she's on leave n there's nothing can be done in Jakarta during fasting month. I think she feels bad visiting me during ramadhan, right ju? Well, not to worry - I think I'm way too old to be tempted by food here ;)
Can't wait for her arrival ...

No comments: