Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Beginning of the week again.

Had a great weekend. It started on Friday after picking up juwi at the airport. Spent the entire day around city before heading back to the airport picking up alun this time. Had dinner at ananda bhavan and spent the nite walking ard serangoon before heading down to clarke quay n boat quay.
Spent saturday at sentosa n orchard. Supposed to go to the bird park yesterday, well actually we were there but it was raining heavily that we decided to head back to city and spent time there before going to break our fast at geylang n walk around the bazaar.
Poor juwi - she gotta walk n walk n walk .. I hope she didn't lose weight from the walking though :)

Managed to rushed to the gym this morning - not a bad idea of heading to the gym today as the instructor played my favourite track, he even said to me that the track he's gonna play is my favourite track. At the end of the class I asked him abt the rumours that he'd be seconded to another country for few months. He said yeah but I guess it's still not sure when will that be - I didn't really ask for details anyway. He said that I should visit when the time comes. Well, if he's teaching at the cali there, I might just visit for the sake of attending his class.

No comments: