Friday, October 07, 2005

I've been nagging people in HK and OZ...
I remember when the NZ guys came, john was suprised to know the real me - he said that I was different from what they pictured based on the emails I sent them. Yeah, the nagging email is because I was told to send those email chasing after them. Eversince then everytime I sent email he will reply saying he knew who's nagging me hehe..

I'm done with chasing HK. Now I need to chase OZ.
Apparently the guy was on leave and my boss insisted me to send email to the CIO and chase him instead. I feel so bad - chasing them when we're the one who's in need of their help.

Everytime my boss sees me her 1st question will be 'have you got the reply from OZ?' If I said no she suggested that I send another email reminding them.

I guess the next time she ask me this question, I will jokingly answer that the only way for me to chase OZ now is by flying to sydney!

No comments: