Sunday, October 09, 2005

Gosh - I'm still wide awake when I'm supposed to be sound asleep if I want to wake up on time for my morning meal. Thinking of having it now but then I will not be awake for the morning prayer. Let's see if I can't sleep after this, I'll continue being online until 4.30.

Went to the gym earlier since I have nothing else to do, so I attended the 5 PM pilates class. Just nice, once I'm home I simply need to wait few more minutes before breaking my fast. I can't believe that after 6 years with cali, this is the 1st time I attended pilates! Well actually attended once before, but collin was more focusing on the breathing and the very very basic movements only.

BTW, managed to get the phone number of Grand Hyatt's StraitsKitchen. I really want to break my fast there one of these days. They even flew in a chef from Egypt for the ramadhan celebration. Now I only have to find someone to go there with. Guess I'll check on the pricing 1st before looking for the victim.

No comments: