Monday, October 03, 2005

its not even 9 AM sunday morning and Im wide awake - done with my ironing and laundry that Im only left with cleaning the house but Im not in the mood for that, so decided to blog instead.

Yesterday was not a bad weekend. Started by going to the gym, well the intro step class is better than last week. Maybe he started with the really basic moves and now he's upgraded it a bit. I might continue going to his class if it continues to be this way. After step I went down to have my lunch - Indonesian fried rice. Have been wanting to try this for weeks but always ended ordering ketoprak instead, so yesterday I tried it and finally I found a fried rice that is really authentic Indonesian style. Met eileen afterwards then we went up for combat.

From gym I headed back home 'cos tonite I'm meeting kimi and some other guys for the stand up comedy. The comedy was okay - can't understand some of it 'cos some of the jokes are too british. The 3rd guy really suck that he ended being boo-ed and left the stage looking annoyed. Apparently this was his 1st time being boo-ed, said the 1st guy who had to go back on stage replacing his place. Overall I think I enjoyed listening to kimi's laughter more than listening to the jokes.

After the gig was over, we stayed back listening to the in-house band performing. Great band I should say. We let our hair down and enjoy the music, well I for one was initially 'forced' to let my hair down. Im always like that with people I first met but that's not a good excuse last night - hell, I couldn't even cross my hand without being protested. That is when I decided to loosen up and simply enjoy the nite with everyone. All in all, it was a fun nite out - with friends from all around the globeI managed to stay on track of being healthy as well - a glass of coke n thats it! good girl...

Hoaahem, now dunno what to do - planning to go to city w/ my flatmate later - corpse bride looks like a great movie to watch, so we plan to watch that later. We'll c if it is as good as it looks.

No comments: