Thursday, April 19, 2007

Rattling ...

i managed to solve the problem and confused my boss in the process. lol, anyways its just nice to start the day with something good. well, not that good actually. i didn't sleep well last night, that is if sleeping ard 6ish in the morning is considered sleeping. i came back late last night so i "had to" stay awake to watch the re-run of heroes and fashion house. guess i slept in the middle of FH and managed to catch the part where michelle had her 1st fashion show. of course i catched the re-run of american idol in between and i simply love one of simon's sarcastic comments on ryan - 'excuse me, who rattles your cage?'. after that i couldn't sleep and ended up trying skirts *to which i'm pretty sure my body expanded tremendously* and finished reading a book i borrowed. feeling lethargic now and trying my best not to drink coke. been doping myself with coke every morning just to booze up my energy level. so worn out nowadays. come to think about it, i haven't had any decent break for more than a year! yes i went home few months back, but i don't think spending a week in the hospital is considered a break. i couldn't wait for my medan trip but its still months to go. if only i can think of somewhere close, cheap, relaxing for a getaway. and i think i need some retail therapy too. well actually i need a pair of 3/4 jeans. none of what's in the cupboard fits me and i don't think it will be soon for me to be able to wear anything there.

No comments: