Thursday, April 12, 2007

Picking Up the Old Habit

i walked from office to orchard road yesterday. my legs started to feel itchy followed by my bum. seems like the fats around that area was burning. my route was as per normal:- raffles place-boat quay-clarke quay-river valley-killiney-sommerset-orchard. it was a nice walk until i realised that if i were to walk in this pace i'd be late for the engagement i had and i still need to run errand. i started to increase my pace and my tummy began to feel itchy. well as usual, my abs is always the last part this body choose to burn. reaching orchard and done with my errand, i went back to killiney for the engagement i had. i was a bit dehydrated by then but all in all it was a good walk. today i feel some soreness in my thigh which means i did burn something yesterday. i think it is good if i go back to the old days where me and few workmates gathered at either lavender or outrampark mrt station and walked to the office then. with them being unavailable now, one resigned, the other one had an ankle surgery, i have to do it alone and lets see if i really do it.

No comments: