Monday, April 02, 2007

Blurting in Pain

its monday again! and how i wish it isn't. not that i'm complaining but i started monday by missing my morning class AGAIN!
my weekend was great. it all started with attending a cnbc event where we enjoyed the drinks and canapes more than the talk. hey, we're not a media person. it just happened that our friend is one of the senior producer there, hence the invitation. we ended up making acquaintance with few people from media and cnbc, had a tour around the studio, picked our goodie bag and went home. i took the wrong bus and ended up meeting the person i parted way again. haha, her expression upon seeing me again was priceless. i was quite lazy to wait for a bus then that i ended up hailing a cab. at the same time i was chatting over the phone and kinda careless with the stuff i was holding. i felt that i dropped something before leaving the cab. i checked before alighting but i didn't checked thoroughly and only on the following i realised that my card holder was gone. my ezlink with $50ish value, my gym membership card which would cost me $20 for a replacement, my credit card which i blocked at once, few other membership card which i couldn't recall apart from GNC and Noda, and my Tangs Care Card which has $30ish value in it. so sad that when i called ezlink they said nothing can be done. so what's the point of having our nric number then? then tangs told me to call back on monday - what if someone use my card on saturday or sunday? 'i can't answer that' was all the response i got. oh well, let it go. i just hope the person who found it really really in need of cash for his/her ezlink.
my saturday was great. torturing but great. i got my level 1 certification for climbing. yes yes yes!! i now have the passport to climb all over south east asia. of course only for top-rope belay. but still! next in the list:- level 2 certification for the lead climbing. it was fun. and i really really conquer my fear on belaying someone who's heavier than me.
planning on a quiet sunday to let my muscles rest, but my insurance agent called and invited me to her place. so i met few other friends and we went together. it was a nice gathering. her hubby is very friendly that its just like i've known him for long. we ate, we chatted, we played with her kids, we watched dvd, we snacked, and without realising it it's almost 6. parted ways and i went home straightaway. after all i haven't do my ironing and i planned on preparing my meals again. plan is just a plan. i only ended up preparing my breakfast, did my ironing and watched TV. that was when i started to feel my muscles soreness. morning was still bearable but come night i could feel my neck, back, forearms, calves muscles screaming. i still feel it now, one of the reason why i couldn't drag myself out of bed for the morning class. sigh, keep on dragging my healthy lifestyle. now excuse myself while i enjoy working and enduring my muscles soreness.

No comments: