Monday, April 09, 2007

Next Week!!

as usual i woke up early just to off the alarm and fell back to sleep. my mind was working 'bodypump bodypump' but my body begged for the bed. even the thought of attending my favourite instructor class didn't help. okay, nevermind i'll start the morning pump next week *as usual* and i'm going for a run later anyway. then my sis called. she is supposed to be in the philippines for training and yet the flights are booked until april 13th. even the business class of sq. must be due to the easter weekend. she waited for the 4pm flight since she's the first in the waiting list. just got a called that even some of the confirmed passengers was moved to tomorrow morning with some compensation and there goes her chance of flying today. so i'm spending tonight with my sister. which means no running for me. again it happens..

No comments: