Friday, April 20, 2007

CarpeDiem

there's a time for everything. you can't expect miracle. all you can do is keep on trying and leave everything to the hands of fate. if nothing happens, at least you've tried instead of just staying passive and simply whining. just seize the day..
look at my sister. she's been getting everything she's been wanting now. one after another, all unexpectedly. so when i complained to her about something that makes me unhappy, she would asked me to look at how patience she is before getting all these. happy for you sis!
this reminds me of something from my teenage years :-
"the best things in life comes to those who wait. so be the best you can at everything you try. and you'll get what you want" - jordan knight
Happy Friday everyone

2 comments:

juwi said...

Tsaah, Jordan Knight ;-).
Met wiken juga, Bab!

Simply Baby said...

hehe .. si mas itu :D
sampai jumpa hari senin ya ;)