Wednesday, April 11, 2007

not science, not engineering, let alone economy

so my uni back home has published a website. i went in yesterday and registered myself. when asked of my student id i was left speechless. i couldn't remember it. i remembered pin numbers of my savings back home, my friends home & some mobile numbers, including few relatives phone number. i'm not bragging but i'm normally good in memorizing numbers. so i only filled it with 1292000??? :\. i still haven't receive the confirmation email and i suspect it might be due to the way i filled the student id field.
anyways, as per normal before i can sleep i relished the events that happened on that day and plan on my activity for the following day. if there's something that isn't settled yet, i'd have problem falling asleep. be it a movie title, a singer, a song, a name, a way to solve work problem, anything!. and last night it was my student id number. i tried my best to sleep to no avail. suddenly a number popped out - 236. yes that's it:- 1292000236. that's my student number. if only i am those that buy 4D or toto or whatever, i might've used that number hoping it will strike big, eh. i managed to sleep with some yell filling my head.
mipa bukan teknik bukan fe apalagi. kami ini program studi berdiri sendiri. kami cinta prosilkom. kami bangga prosilkom. maju terus prosilkom!! *of course, it's fasilkom now*

No comments: