Thursday, September 07, 2006

wwhhhhuaaaahhhhhhhhh....

finally everything is really *i hope* back to normal. after spending the whole day with our vendor and the rest of the afternoon running around, i am now back to my own desk. i hope nothing bad will happen again. just less than 2 month before being decomissioned the system really made me crazy, i guess that's its way in saying goodbye?
so, closing postponed which means without needing to ask i too have to postpone my leave. just looking at the bright side of it - it's launch week!! pump launched yesterday - skipped it as i was too tired from work, anyway the launch team are not my preference. balance later, though even if i stay i'd be going for combat. and combat tomorrow - yes yes yes!!
texted my trainer telling her about my cancelled trip and that i should be able to make it for combat launch. her reply was "great, go to rp lah. your collin is there". of course!! i suspected he'd be there since he has a class afterwards. boy oh boy, heard all the tracks are great - really can't wait for tomorrow. yesterday while waiting for combat to start, i chatted with few regulars and they were telling me that they're going to bugis for launch. i said i'd be in rp as my fave instructor would be there and all of them changed their mind. first they thought he's going to be in bugis 'cos he normally has a 6.30 class there. but i told them about the night class and the confirmation i received from my trainer. haha, everyone really enjoy going to his class. see, there's always light at the end of the tunnel - something good came out from all the problems in the office.
oh and another thing was that since my weekend plan is burnt (okay, postponed) - i decided to go ahead with the catching up thingy. yeah, i think no harm can be done so why not, eh?

No comments: