Saturday, September 30, 2006

a small world indeed ..

yesterday i met my flatmate's friend. well, her face seemed pretty familiar that after digging my brain for quite some time i remembered seeing her face in my flatmate's friendster.
yesterday too i saw a cute guy which again seemed pretty familiar. today i met him again and just realised he used to be a staff here. i noticed him because i remember telling my workmate that finally i saw a good looking guy in the firm.
and today, again i saw someone who looked familiar. kept on thinking why he look familiar until it hit me - that he used to be my uni friend's crush. finally i saw him in person after all the stories i heard about him ;).
God knows who i'll be seeing next.

4 comments:

juwi said...

Next? Uh, your Prince Charming instead of mine (mantan calon :p)?

Simply Baby said...

mantan prince charming elu or mantan prince charming gue nih *siapa ya?* ?
ah, ketemu yg indah dimata aja dah :P *puasa oi puasa*

juwi said...

Maksud gue, kemaren ini kan elu ketemunya ama mantan calon (kekeke) Prince Charming gue. Nah, sapa tau besok-besok elu ktemu your future, gitu :-p.

Simply Baby said...

haha ..
your future, my future
foto yg penting! ;P