Tuesday, September 19, 2006

good morning singapore!!

back from my short trip home. spent most of the time with my nephew. sent him to school, slept with him, luckily i could skip sending him to his piano class - my dad got the priviledge here, hehe. yeah, my sis was asked to go to the hospital on thursday only to be sent home again. her gynae, who's my mom's gynae as well is a very conventional man who never want to interrupt God's plan with doing caesarean, induction, and stuff unless it really need to be done. so my sis was asked to go home and rest at home. was almost disappointed on not being able to be around during the delivery until saturday night when i was out with the girls and called home only to hear my dad saying my sis had waterburst. went straight to the hospital where i heard she had the real waterburst (so what was the 1st one? i have no idea). went home and spent another night with my nephew. the following morning while i was having shower my nephew knocked the door and said "aa, baby come out already. a girl". finally!! a healthy baby weighing 4 kg (!!) and 52 cm long. oh and my sis told me that the gynae poke the water during delivery, so i wonder what the first 2 water was. she looks like her bro with her very fair skin and reddish hair but a higher nose (good good). nadya azzahra waterkamp (first flower of the waterkamp) or nadya shazadi waterkamp (first princess of the waterkamp) is still under consideration, though i voted for the 1st one together with my sis' father in-law whereas my dad chose the 2nd one. not sure what mom, her mother in-law, and her brother in-law will choose though, let's see what the outcome is. well azzahra is common but shazadi is unique and the waterkamp surely has no princess yet in their family before this little girl's arrived. I am happy, I'm pretty sure my sister feels her life is complete now. the next trip home I have to get use to calling my nephew bhai now that he's a big brother, haha..

2 comments:

juwi said...

Selamat, selamat! Akhirnya punya ponakan cewek lu. Normal, ya? Nggak cesar kan?

Simply Baby said...

tengkyu tengkyu ..
iya nih, bisa didandanin lucu2 deh kalau cw :)
normal juw, kakak gue bilang pegel & capek bener, abis gede sih. lu tau sendiri kakak gue kecil abis :P