Saturday, September 30, 2006

PRISONBREAK ..

this series really got my mind did what i'm good at - imagining things. being a what-will-it-be-if-i-am person, watching this series last night kept my mind imagining what will it be like living in a prison. everything seems perfectly organised - wake up, shower, breakfast, work, lunch, rest, exercise or just hang around with others, shower, dinner, tv (maybe?), sleep. as boring as it is i couldn't help wondering how you could sleep without thinking on how to solve the problem at work tomorrow, chasing deadline, how to deal with those annoying IT guys (okay, guy), what meal should you have tomorrow, what to do during the weekend, and all other stuff. hmm, maybe not too long staying in a prison though. what crime should i do if i want to stay there for .. say .. 2 weeks?. murder or drugs? no way jose! (although my imagination ran wild on who and how to murder, would i be caught since i definitely have no criminal records *and help me God will never have*). shoplifting!!! hmm .. if i were a shoplifter what will i steal? hmm, how would it be like being caught and questioned in a police station? will i be cane? will i be beaten up (nah, i'm not in my country)?.
imagine how my parents and friends will react if they knew what happen to me. will they visit me? will they disowned me? once i'm out - will i be alone & ended up with nowhere to stay? what will it feel sleeping in a house made of box? what will it feel searching for a job from scratch?
haha, this reminds me of a what-ifs i had when i was in primary school. what would it beif i left home, worked as a maid to a foreign family staying in permata hijau area, and ended up being adopted and follow them back to their country.
oh man, i'm starting to remember all other what-ifs i ever thought of. nah .. stop it!! stop!

No comments: