Friday, September 08, 2006

my source of sanity ...

bumped into cin twice in a row during lunch. was about to go to the river and read my book and at the same time clearing my mind when i saw her again yesterday. the sun was blazing furiously that i decided to forgo the river and walked around with her instead. after all the catch up we did over the weekend, there's still a lot more to talk about.
today, was a bit down without any good reason that again, i decided to go and sit by the river. forget the blazing sun, forget reading my book. all i want is simply a nice and peaceful lunch by the river and just let my mind run free. still not sure on what to have for lunch, i walked around looking for some idea when i ended up at the same place i bumped into cin yesterday. the river will still be there tomorrow, what i want now is something that could lift my spirit up again. left the place with a little peace in my mind and a new entry in my next credit card statement. ah, the power of shoes.

No comments: