Saturday, December 17, 2005

part of my nightmare come true

I've been worrying about being blamed when everything went wrong, and part of it is right. Boss started questioning how come oz's application still not working when we actually received it in sept. I have to explain that yes its september but we can only access it november due to the versioning and then Im also doing HR and fixing the problems at one go. I told her that during the time IT looking at the problem, i focus on gHR which - mind you - has lots of changes now that we're going live with the new release. I guess she totally forgotten there's another project running and Im the sole technical person there.
I've included her in most of our correspondencies so that she's aware of what's happenning n I guess she's not reading it else none of the questions above will be raised.

Even after knowing all the problems Im encountering and the deadline I have for the HR system - I have to change HK's application to cater for the changes - she still gave me additional things thats supposed to be done by others. I know this shows her confidence in me but man, Im only a person with one brain & 2 hands. However good I am in multitasking I still need time to breathe.
Well, time to pack my machines now and go to the other office for presentation, hope I can concentrate with all things in my mind now.

Don't care - Im going to have fun with a good crowd tonight to ease my stress

No comments: