Monday, December 12, 2005

I can't sleep ..

It's midnight and Im still wide awake when I actually plan on waking up early tomorrow for pump. Is it the 1/2 l coke that I had or is it because of my mind can't stop thinking abt work? Probably both.
I've been waking up early during weekend with my heart beating so fast thinking of the problem I'm having. I've been handling too many things at one go that I simply had no time to go into the Oz's application in detail. I've been busy with the presentation and modiying the HR apps now that we have to go live with the new realease that I totally forgotten about it. Until last friday when I was downloading tables for the conversion and hp said that they need to access the conversion flat file soon that I realised some of the programs have problem that none of us knew how to resolve it. Oh No!!
I dunno but I am seriously thinking of asking a shut period from the daily work and all other things for at least 2 days so that I can concentrate on this - I think I really have to consider this.
Even just now when I went back to office I really wanted to bring my notebook home but lucky I had to rush to the gym that I decided not to. Anyway I've been working on saturday and sunday - I need to relax a bit before working again tomorrow. So much for relax when all I can think about when closing my eyes is the error message.

Talk about other things to ease my mind now.
Today was the 1st time I go to the gym on sunday. Its only because MichelleDean was in town and her being in town means Capoeira Fitness! June n Darren did with her - kinda shadowing her for preparation before its launched here. After capoeira june asked me to stay for michelle's hiphop. What the heck! so there I was with my 2 left feet doing hiphop for an hour. Ha3 so darn fun though I really don't have the move. After class, while chitchatting w/ June, kinda giving her feedback on her teaching this guy came and started to ask lotsa question that our chitchat was cut halfway until michelle approached us he was still there. I hung out a while watching michelle n june did some movements, trying to figure out what movement this guy was talking about ;). 7 pm I decided to make a move, did some grocery shopping, cooking before going to bed. I want to go to sleep or I'll miss tomorrow's pump! I really do hope I can shut my eyes soon...

No comments: