Thursday, December 08, 2005

Getting back on track...

Slowly but surely Im getting back on track - the track I did before though this time not that vigorously.
I started out with getting back to healthy eating, not all the time but I try to make it most of the time and still continue with my workout as and when I can make the time for it. Workout wise, I only do an hour a day - no more no less, no longer the gym crazy girl who attended morning & evening classes 6 times a week.
Its kinda tiring though for the eating part, 'cos you have to plan the meal ahead so you know what to prepare for the next day. I still do my 5 meals a day (sometimes even 6), hence I have to think of the snacks and breakfast - its quite tough especially when you're home late and still have to prepare snacks for the following day. Lunch is the time for me to make a clever choice or be more creative with whats available in the hawker centre.
Yeah, Im doing it slow now - so far Im getting back on track in the weighing dept, slowly but surely. Im aiming for another measurement and inbody check by the end of next week. Im not gonna jeopardize results of my training by totally cutting out certain types of food for a long period as well.

My training is gonna be over next week - from there on I have to do everything on my own. I have to be discipline!! it's for my own good - I can't blame anyone but myself and Im not gonna be someone who's self loathing

No comments: