Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Current State: Happy

yupe, after stressing out with the oz application, i decided to use another application for the conversion while waiting for IT to resolve the problem. Have been working with the code used by sweden for few days and today I managed to solve the problem. Yaaay - at least the technical part for conversion is settled. Now simply concentrate on HR's applicaion, interface, and datafeeds. Apparently boss put my name for the local test as well - haha, getting more and more huh..
Guess I have to start reading abt this local test while waiting for IT.

Oh ya, just found out that mom's coming one day earlier - haiz.. I actually planned on going to javers place b4 fetching her but now she is here already on that day. But I think this is better 'cos when I told her that I sort of made plans already she simply asked me to go ahead with it 'cos she wanted to spend the day with her siblings - lucky me, I can stay longer than

No comments: