Wednesday, December 28, 2005

a great weekend indeed...

It all started with watching KingKong on friday afternoon, mom's arrival at night followed by joining combat class with my fave instructor the following deay. Went out for a party at jave's place before going to another gathering at my uncle's place. It's so funny that we had the gathering on xmas eve some ppl thought we're celebrating it, especially when his neighbour gave us a log cake and wishing us and all. I mean all my aunts are wearing scarf and yet people still thought that we celebrate xmas. Some people are just too ignorant to differentiate stuff.
Went for june's capoeira on sunday and from there i went home preparing for the next day outing.
Yupe, finally outing by the beach came true and a successful one indeed. Me sans my beauty sleep to be there early in the morning, taking over my uncle & kuzzins place 'cos they spent the night there in order to get a good spot was well paid of when the event turned out to be a successful one. Already in line few plans for the next gathering after the breakfast gathering which gonna be held next week. Bowling, pool, chalet - you name it, I'll be there.

Now, back at work yet still feeling sleepy and tired from yesterday but its okay 'cos yesterday was surely a fun day. Even God loves us a lot that He stopped the rain until we pack and went home - that's how bless we were yesterday.
Gonna play it slow this week and might be joining another friend of mine to the NY eve's celebration at Sentosa, just need to get more people that I know to go along.

No comments: