Thursday, December 29, 2005

2006 is just around the corner. Lotsa things happened this year, good n bad but all in all its a great year.
healthy lifestyle, weight ups and downs, US trips, new friends, sick families, lost 2 beloved cats, new activities, find peace with myself, new hobbies, and lots of other stuff happened in this year.
Of all the things that happened, one thing that I truly didn't regret is going to Chicos meeting up with new people there which led me to having new friends who I can said kinda brighten my stay here.
Looking forward, a lot of ppl asking me the same question, when r u going to end ur singlehood? when r u going back to ur country? well - for all the questions my answer is the same: I have no idea. Sometimes those questions really frustrates me especially when people (including my own mum) assume that I chose this path of life.
I personally made plans which will not be revealed here 'cos a plan is just a plan and I don't want to share it with anyone (apart from my sisters, of course) until I can see it becoming a reality. So wish me luck in executing my plan. I will try my best to work towards it starting next year..

No comments: