Saturday, December 10, 2005

Girl Night In

By the time Im writing this, my friends must've been in the club spending their friday night among friends. I decided to pass on this as I have to go back to work tomorrow, and probably on sunday as well. If I join them I'd definitely leave early and I sorta promise them not to leave early for our next gathering - so I guess I made the right decision.
So here I am at home, doing my laundry while browsing the net and watching cable at the same time. Lucky me, there's a good movie playing on cable now - one of the reason for my quiet night in.

I've been spending more time with myself recently. Like thursdays are the time where I went for dinner by myself after boxercise and take a bus instead of train home. During dinner n my journey home I do lotsa thinking or even dreaming but I find it rather relaxing. I guess sometimes you just need to switch off..

well, what am I rattling here. I think Im gonna logoff now and concentrate on the movie.

No comments: