Sunday, November 20, 2005

You know what I did Last Night ...

I had the BEST brownies I have ever had in my life!
Yesterday me n few friends from the forum met up for dinner, made new friends as well. Me n 1 girl were late that the rest had their dinner already. So when I reached there we decided to move somewhere else for dessert. Sofi suggested us going to Chijmes where there's this place which has nice desserts. 2 of the guys decided not to join as the went for clubbing - the rest of us are not in the mood for that. I dunno, but Im not so into clubbing, guess once in a while is okay but not every week. Those that decided to chit chat instead of clubbing all have the same feeling like me.

Back to the dessert - There's quite a number of sinful choice but then I decided to order melting moments - warm brownies topped w/ vanilla ice cream n accompanied w/ cherry, whipped cream n chocolate syrup - while others order either tiramisu or creme brulee. I wanted the tiramisu as 1st but I've been having lots of tiramisu recently that I decided brownies instead, furthermore it sounds more fantastic.

It was so damn fantastic, once you felt the warm brownies in ur mouth, I feel like I was transported somewhere else. Had a taste of the tiramisu as well, but the brownies is simply heaven! If I were that thick skin I'd lick the plate - thats how good it taste. I've made a decision to come back n try the other stuff there.

We chit chat 'til we're almost being asked to leave ;). Lotsa stuff to talk about n I brought up something that I plan on doing - go around singapore trying desserts. They agree n even someone told us abt where to get a great tiramisu here. Hope the dessert club becomes a reality or else, I'll just do it myself. 'Cos I kinda decided to give myself a new job - tiramisu critic ;)

I've been having quite a number of sinful food recently. There's a new tents ard my office area selling british pie that looks so good. I bought 2 of it and what do you know - behind it is a place selling all kind of brownies and I bought 2 kinds as well, their best seller, the double fudge, and another one w/ marshmallow n almond on it.
Now Im blogging while eating a piece of brownie, the one topped up w/ marshmallows n almost - simply delicious!

Lunch will be british pie before heading to the gym and burn all this sinful pleasure..

2 comments:

juwi said...

Slurp..slurp..nyammm..Jadi berat lu sekarang berapa, Bab? Hehehe..
...jadi pengen kueh lezattt...

Simply Baby said...

masih putaran segitu dah .. sempet melewati angka 5 bo' .. tp sudah balik ke 40-an...
plan hidup sehat selalu terhalang nih ..