Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I surrender to the devil in me...

after deciding again and again .. and again that it's enough shopping for me and that I have to start saving more for my future, I surrender to my weakness SHOES!

bought 2 pairs of shoes and Im a happy girl today - happy when Im supposed to be angry to myself. But, I can't help it! - one can never enuff shoes right.

Now I only need to think where the hell am I gonna put these shoes at.
I guess I have to start sorting my shoes and have an online auction, auctioning those shoes I will not wear again .. have to have to!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 pairs? i thought you only grab 1 black pair?
i also have to auction some of my stuff, probably we should have one 'flatmate online auction store'

Simply Baby said...

that's why - ended w 2 pairs!
GOOD IDEA!!
so when will we start this?