Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Its Monday again ...

The day most ppl drag, including myself.
Its good that I had quite a nice w/end that I feel I can see myself bracing a week ahead with my head held high.

Friday was quite a bad day at the office, a colleague of mine broke down due to the stress. We are really under pressure because on top of our daily job, there's this project that requires lotsa documentation - every step must be documented and presented to the central team which in turn decided whether its accepted or not. I didn't touch my part last week as Im busy with the server crashed and the HR project. Well, hopefully nothing happen this week so I can concentrate more on the project.

Weekend was quite good. Just went for spinning on saturday 'cos my aunt called when I was preparing myself to go for combat. What do you know, no taxi around that I simply went back home waiting for another 30 mins before heading the gym. From the gym went to city for the Tangs rebate - time to stock up of skincare with this promotion around :).
Catched 2 movies with my flatmate as well, haven't been to the movies for so long and now there's a long list of movies need to be catched.

Okay, now I have to face the fact that it's monday once again

No comments: