Thursday, November 17, 2005

the main application her is in coma, if i couldn't say dead. I hope it can be up soon, its been more than a day already and the company's business can't cope with it being down for so long. The problem is out of our hand, and the vendor need to look into it.

Another server has been configured and reflection run successfully on it - yeay .. no more embarassment answering the central team during the next conference call.

I have to give two thumbs up to the IT guy who I complained about before. He's been the one and only person who has the best infrastructure knowledge in his department. He's attitude changed as well and I really really appreciate all his help infrastructure wise. Really hope his boss is aware of how important he is in IT.

Work aside, finally after 6 years living in this country, I saw someone that made my head turned inside the train. Well not that hunkilicious or what, but at least something than nothing.
Just imagine, 6 years here and managed to saw 1 person that turned my head while going back to my hometown just over the weekend managed to make my head turned several times!!

My younger sis is playing on being a matchmaker for my friend and her friend's kuzzin - so my friend (I know u are here quite often) let me know how does the meetup ends ya..

No comments: