Saturday, November 19, 2005

JC Boxercise is cool...

yupe, after trying it out myself I sense that Im gonna fall in love with this exercise. Me n Eileen have actually decided to attend the class every thursday, not sure abt the saturday one though as it clashes with spinning class. Probably take turn or worse case, come on sunday as well haha.

Brought my wraps there and join 2 girls whose wearing it - the last time I wore it for combat it didn't look that nice, so I thought might as well I tried the right way. Still confused, one of the instructor who was there ended up wearing it for me. Well I tried remembering how he wrapped so next time I can do it myself.

Its a partnering class, and we took turn with the gloves n the mittens. Like the instructor said, forget combat, forget boxercise, forget cardiokick. No shouting, no more 'everybody uppercut' no jumping jet - this is boxing training. And it truly was. Well, yesterday focused more on techniques so no sweat there, just some soreness around the shoulder, back, and your leg for moving like a boxer. We also laughed when we were to punch fast and ended up punching the air.

Too bad the time passed by quickly that we have to skipped the circuit training. Instructor told us that once we're used to the technique, they gonna pick up the pace an incorporate circuit training, jumping rope etc. I guess once we're more to it, the sand bag and speedball available are gonna be part of the routine.

Will I be there this sunday? I surely hope so!!

No comments: