Tuesday, November 08, 2005

its always like this when Im faced with Lotus Notes application. I've planned on going through the notes application today and find out what enhancement need to be done and how to explain the whole flow to HR tomorrow.

Yet, I ended up thinking of other stuff and munching these preserved mangoes n cashew nuts I bought during my lunch break. Haha, most ppl who saw me was surprised seeing me act normal when I knew I gained weight - no longer the freaky me whenever I gain even a kg. Well, I only told them to give me 1 week 'cos I've started my workout just yesterday. Yesterday's weight training was a nightmare, we simply need to decrease the weight as I haven't been doing weight for a month now.

Hope within a month time I'll have the washboard abs of my dreams - I plan to do it the right way starting next monday. Why next monday, why not now? Actually I've started looking after my diet since yesterday, but tomorrow nite my company is organizing a *surprise surprise* Deepavali n Hari Raya Gathering only for those celebrating it at Grand Hyatt. This is the 1st time they organise it and I think it's a good way of recognising everyone.

another note to myself: 04 december is just round the corner - its standard chartered marathon and I haven't start training .. arrghh, I have no intention of making a fool of myself on that day

2 comments:

juwi said...

Ayo, ayo, latihan buat lomba maraton! 4 Desember, udah kurang dari sebulan bo'.

juwi said...

Sitenya messenger.yahoo.com di-forbid di sini. Sitenya blogger juga tadinya di-blok, cuma kenapa tiba-tiba lolos gue juga nggak ngerti. Mungkin ganti apa kali si blogger ini. Nggak semua website gue bisa masuk :((