Friday, September 09, 2005

Yesterday after office, with a colleague of mine we went for a walk around chinatown. The mid autumn festival is just around the corner and after being here for 6 years, this is the 1st time I visited the mid autumn festival bazaar there. The giant lantern is nice - too bad I forgotten to take a picture of it on our way back to the train station. Had our dinner at the maxwell centre before heading home to watch Rockstar INXS.
Yay!! Mig is not even in the bottom 3 - I totally root for him as I adore his personality.

Finally, after weeks of contemplating I decided to buy this book.
I mean 1000 places recommended to be visited before you die - it should be fun reading it!
Decided not to join tonight's outing and since tomorrow's karaoke is postponed, I plan on spending the weekend curling up on bed marking those places I've visited and make a note of places worth visiting.

Too bad, the book is sold out in Times; so I went next door to this book rental shop looking for something else to read. I've decided to return the book I borrowed earlier from the library - it doesn't tickle my interest at all.

I went out with Sophie's World . Heard lots of hoo-haa about this book and I think its time to find out myself what's all the hoohaa's about.

3 comments:

ColinKlinkert said...

Court hears Del. blog case; Smyrna's Cahill claims libel on Web site postings
DOVER - The Delaware Supreme Court waded chest-deep Wednesday into an Internet free-speech case, seeking to strike a balance between one person's right to free speech against another's claims of libel.
My affiliate site:email account

Simply Baby said...

???

Dodol Surodol said...

Spam tuh.