Tuesday, September 20, 2005

After quite a hectic day yesterday, i decided to have an easy day today. After all I've sent the files to US and can't do anything before they give us the feedback. HongKong hasn't reply my email which means I can't continue the configuration of the dB. IT hasn't finish configuring the new server so I'm left with more readings but I've been like crazy yesterday handling a lot of things at the same time that my body was shaking in panic while solving all the problems at one go. Hah! and to think what luck I have, just as my colleagues were away lots of their applications have problem.

Just finished watching episode 9 and 10 of the korean series during my extended lunch time *hehe. Plan to finish all tonite. It's quite a romantic story - well, typical of teenage drama. I always have a soft spot when it come to this kind of genre .. can't deny this - I love romance movies.

Just heard a news abt one of my friend. She had a bad break up early this year. Well, I always suspect that one day the guy will take advantage of her. She's so very helpful to this person, emotionally and financially, that I told another friend of mine that this guy is a definited bastard if he ended up breaking my friends heart. And guess what, he really did that! I remember the early weeks after her breakup and I can't do much, just gave her few encouraging words of advise. But I think they're already in an unhealthy relationship for quite some time that she could easily move on and actually have found someone else now. That's fast - considering I'm still the same single old me ;).
Now I hear that her new guy is a nice person who's also stable financially which means she can enjoy what she's been missing before. This new guy is quite mature and that he said he never thought he'd meet someone - he always thought he'd end up single, made me think that I might hear a wedding bell soon. I'm just so happy for her and I hope they last long.

well, I hope someday I can write my own story - not a bad one I hope

No comments: