Thursday, September 15, 2005

I feel bad!

Just came back from our lunch at Kintamani. Quite sad now they no longer had asinan - my favourite dish. Since we ate a lot together with JN and HP, we walked back to office - quite a long walk from Havelock to Raffles Place especially that its so damn hot today.
Once in the office, still panting I started to work immediately just to be so annoyed with this IT guy.
He sent email saying that the notes dB has been copied to the server but he said he looked into the scripts and there is no need to install the Excel, therefore my request of installing it is rejected/denied!! wtf...

I replied asking him to refer to the documentation I sent earlier in which one of the steps required before running the application is to install Excel. My first email to someone without even a 'hi' word in it. I then went to his dept and approached his asst. mgr who actually went through the steps with me and said the next time I were to work together with him in the future, I give up. I totally give up working with this MCP.

Back to my dept. and asked my boss to read the email he sent. I also said that I give up working with this guy in the future - but jokingly and we laughed saying how annoying this guy is. The next thing I knew my boss called me asking if it is a must having Excel installed - so I went to her room with the documentation and showed it to her. She said okay, read the email she composed before hitting the send button. I thought she was sending email to this guy, apparently she's sending an email to the partner asking him to look into this problem. Now Im the one feeling bad as I'm the one who's complaining abt him.

No comments: